OK, I know. It isn’t Wednesday, but since when have I ever let facts stand in the way when I’m having fun?
I love the Geico camel. That’s understandable, really, since I have this thing about talking animals of all sorts. Want to make me happy? Just put me in front of a television and turn on some silly movie that has talking animals — dogs, cats, roosters, pigs, it doesn’t matter — and I’ll be happy as…well, as a lark.
Enter the Geico camel. I can’t help it! I adore this camel, and I’ve liked the hump-backed fellow on Facebook. Have you?
Of course, somebody always has to spoil the fun, and apparently the camel might be getting too popular for its own good. Believe it or not, schools are now banning the “Guess What Day It Is?” comment. Too many students were having too much fun.
I’m planning to download a video of the commercial before it goes away. I’m laughing right now just looking at this picture. I love the camel!
- Viral Camels (ija215.wordpress.com)
- School Bans The Camel
- Hump Day Commercial – It Isn’t For Everyone (webpronews.com)
- Poll: Should the term ‘hump day’ be banned in schools? (timesunion.com)
- Dirk Nowitzki Spoofs the GEICO Hump Day Camel Commercial (blippitt.net)
- Geico Hump Day Commercial & Camel T-Shirts (bewildblog.wordpress.com)
- Geico Camel Makes a Comeback (lindsayshae123.wordpress.com)
- School forced to ban students quoting Geico ‘Hump Day’ advert (yankbrit.com)
- Teachers claim Geico ‘Hump Day’ commercial a disruption (redalertpolitics.com)
- Meet the minds behind Geico’s viral “hump day” ad (cbsnews.com)
- Geico’s ‘Hump Day’ Spot Most Shared Ad on YouTube (newsy.com)