I love autumn. I love photography, too. Best of all, I love combing the two and taking photos of Mother Nature in all her colorful glory.
To celebrate the start of the new season, I’ve dug down into my photo archives and have pulled out one of my favorites. This was taken in Sugar Creek, Missouri:
Autumn is always an inspiring time for me. It’s a time to stroll through the woods, to stop and sit beneath a tall tree or beside a quiet lake and think about life and love.
Time always seems to slow down a little as autumn comes. It’s nice after the fast-paced days and nights of summer.
Enjoy the season!
Related articles on autumn
- Autumn’s Last Bloom (thesanctuaryofmyheart.com)
- Welcome! (thebaultadrianna.wordpress.com)
- Autumn Is Lovely (elenthinks.wordpress.com)
- Autumn (hamsterjockeyblog.wordpress.com)
- Autumn (joyoflifeorganization.wordpress.com)
- Goodbye Summer, hello Autumn (amberleroux.wordpress.com)