I was doing a bit of browsing today and came across an old article from Popular Mechanics:
I feel a little silly, really, because it’s never occurred to me before to ask this question. Now that I’ve given it a little thought, I realize how important the question actually is.
The article was first posted in June 2008, so, yeah, I’m a little late to the party. Maybe somebody has come up with an answer during these last five years.
While browsing on my computer, I also came up with another oldie, but goodie. It’s been several years since I took this shot, but I’ve always liked it.
The moon always makes me think of dreams and meditation. I was planning to spend a little time exploring those ideas last week, but as so often happens, I got sidetracked and found myself wrapped up in Norse mythology instead.
So, this week…I’m heading for a world of dreams. Maybe this moon shot will light the way and keep me from getting lost again.
More on the moon:
- Moore Moon Marathon (dyspraxicscientist.wordpress.com)
- A Children’s Book’s Simple Lunar Lesson Belays a Deeper Message of Acceptance and Trust (prweb.com)
- Placing the moon right…..Ramadan Kareem! (theroopantran.wordpress.com)
- What Colour is the Moon? (syndiscovery.com)
- Youth,hopes and dreams-The cat and the moon (rajatkumar1069.wordpress.com)
- Can’t Sleep? Blame the Moon (mashable.com)
- Loon Moon (studiolightblue.com)