For the last week, I’ve walked alongside the devil, or maybe he’s walked alongside me. Let’s not quibble over words. We’ve walked; we’ve talked. I’ve listened; I’ve learned.
Now the devil has gone, taking with him the noisy chimpanzees and messy cows. Although I enjoy his visits, between you and me, I’m glad to see him leave. He’ll be back another time, but for now, he’s moved on to other places, other people.
In saying farewell to my horned friend, I wanted to acknowledge a few of the gifts the old goat brought with him.
- New screen protectors for my Kindle Fire.
- An English translation of the Koran for my Kindle.
- Several books on demonology and devil lore.
- Lots of hot, spicy Mexican food.
- Great new music from Chronotrope Project
- …and much, much more
Until next time, thanks, you crazy devil, for everything!
- 10 Goats (servingfeet.wordpress.com)
- Goats are a Girl’s Best Friend… (khatesoliman23.wordpress.com)
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Mission Goat (elisabethlanserrose.com)
- Heart-Strings (geetwrites.wordpress.com)
- Year after Aroostook County dwarf goat’s viral video, Buttermilk still in the spotlight (bangordailynews.com)
- A Morning Walk… (whymerainyday.wordpress.com)
- Stable goats (crumpsbarnstudio.wordpress.com)